“Clients value the close working relationship they have with both the partners and senior associates.”
Chambers and Partners Latin America
The firm’s employment law department is focused on advising companies on all aspects of private and collective labor relations. We are recognized for our expertise in employment disputes, our overall outlook and our creative strategies and structuring of efficient legal solutions, thereby offering a practical outcome to the most complex problems faced by companies of all kinds: large, medium-sized and small, belonging to the most varied sectors of economic activity, industry and services, within the framework of labor relations.
With special emphasis on conflict prevention, our employment team handles all issues relating to this area, with particular attention to:
* individual employment law: compensation structures, employment benefits and incentives, complex hiring arrangements, dismissal of executives and senior personnel;
* collective bargaining and collective labor disputes: active participation in
these processes; both in the negotiation of salaries and in the design of agreements and collective agreements that welcome the incorporation of new technologies and innovations of all kinds and in the definition of strategies to overcome collective conflicts;
* questions relating to social security: advice on the taxable base about the conformation of the deductions and contributions, challenging social security and tax authority claims;
* defending companies in employment disputes, in both administrative and legal proceedings.
* management of legal audit processes and certification of compliance with labor standards and social security
Chambers Latin America
Band 4 (Labour and Employment)
Band 3 (Labour and Employment)